Table of Contents
Haunted Laia is an Adventure, Puzzle, and Single-player video game developed by Dark Dome, the developers behind Nowhere House, Ghost Case, and Unwanted Experiment. The plot follows a family that has recently entered a Hidden Town without having enough information of surroundings. Since the first day they reached, all members have been harassed by unknown entities in their own house.
After a few days of harassment, they mysteriously disappeared from the spot without a trace. No one knows, what was happened and where they are. Now, Laia needs your help to solve a tricky mystery when revealing secrets behind the disappearance. As prior, we are ready with the Haunted Laia Walkthrough Guide to help you find solutions and answers.
Help Laia Solve Mysteries
In the Haunted Laia, you control a female protagonist who doesn’t know how she reached a strange place and where her family members are as they have been lost three years ago. Since the character is unfamiliar with the location where she is, you must jump in and help her to find dark secrets from behind the scene and solve a tricky mystery. To get help, you can read Haunted Laia Walkthrough – All Puzzle Solutions Guide and conclude.
How to Play Haunted Laia
To play Haunted Laia, you have to interact with objects by tapping them and using arrows to move inside the rooms. Furthermore, you can select the object from the inventory and then click the place where you want to use it. Besides, a few items in the inventory can be combined to get a new one. Here’s almost everything in regards to “How to Play the Game.”
Like other games released by Dark Dome, it offers similar gameplay, but different environment and settings. You control a character from a first-person viewpoint and move on to different rooms to search for hidden objects. So, start your journey from Room 1 where you discover a Chair, a handle, and the door.
At the start, you have to pick up the rope from below the chair and add it to your inventory. Hit the arrow on the right side to reach Room 2.
Click the Right Arrow to reach Room 2
You start playing the game from the first room where the game features a chair and a handle next to the door. Start investigating the room and find hidden objects to solve tricky puzzles, while finding clues.
- Click the right arrow to reach Room 2 and head to the painting to notice five different things, such as Air, Sun, Eye, Frog, and Snail.
- After investigating the painting, you should go to Room 4 and head to the storage box on the right side.
- Set five shapes on each corner of the start like Top (Sun), Left (Eye), Right (Wind), Bottom Left (Snail), and Bottom Right (Frog).
- Open the Storage box to obtain a key and the Recorder.
- Head to the bookshelf on the same cabinet, head to the purple book, and get a blank page from it.
- Hit the back button and click the red coat to get a paper clue from its front pocket.
- Now, tap the backside of the coat to discover the first Iguana.
- Before leaving the room, tap the heads on the shelf to see how many times they blink their eyes and the result you will discover is the following:
- First Head – Three Times
- Second Head – Six Times
- Third Head – Two Times
- Fourth Head – Three Times
- You should keep these numbers (3623) in mind as it helps you unlock the purple-colored box in Room 3.
- Now, tap the right arrow two times to reach Room 2 and you discover a storage box. Select the key from the inventory and use it to open the third drawer to get a Tint for a Typewriter.
- Click the typewriter to zoom in the spot, place the Tint along with a blank paper and see the typewriter will start writing by itself. And the note says the following lines:
- The One with a little hat, the bald one, the one with long here, the one with a little hat.
- Now, you should go to Room 3 and search for further hidden objects.
- As mentioned earlier, you can open the purple-colored box using the particular numbers.
- Head to the box on the shelf and set the dots as 3, 6, 2, and 3 to unlock the box and obtain the Handle and a Paper Clue.
- Now, select the rope from the inventory and attach it with pullies, along with a handle to bring a box out.
- Tap the box and set images following the paper clue you found after opening the box in the same room. Using arrows may help you make the complete row of the same color.
- As the box gets opened, obtain a wire cutter from inside the box and add it to your inventory.
- Select the wire cutter from the inventory and use it to cut wires of the net door. Soon, the character stops and goes to her flashback where she discovers the whole scenario happening to her.
The flashback takes you back to the cave wherein you discover several drawings on both walls and the Iguana. Go through the passageway to reach a new room and start finding hidden objects to solve the mystery of your past.
Flashback – Room 1
- As you reach the Room, head to the rack to get a book and add it to your inventory.
Flashback – Room 3
- Tap the right button to enter Room 3 and go through the passageway to discover a new room inside it.
- Click the nail on the rock to see the third Iguana.
- On the left side, there’s a downstairs that leads you to the basement where you will discover a Cupboard on the left side.
Flashback – Basement
- Now, you are in the basement where you must open the storage boxes to discover a key and a boat.
- After that, interact with the bottom section of the cupboard.
- Tap the particular buttons to unlock it for a bottle opener and a Tube light.
Flashback – Basement Room 3
After getting a bottle opener and a tube light, you should visit Room 3 and tap the gap to discover the fourth Iguana under the rock. Leave the basement taking upstairs and hit the back button to reach the Room where tapping the passage may lead you to Room 3.
Flashback – Room 4
- Click the arrow to the right to reach Room 4 where you will find a storage box and a closed window holding four buttons.
- Open the storage boxes to discover a Nail and a Cabbage flower.
- Hit the window on the right side and open it using the key from your inventory.
- Now, choose the Florescent Tube from the inventory and place it over there to display four different graphics on the paper.
How to Complete Fluorescent Tube Puzzle?
After adding the Florescent Tube to the holder, you have to solve a puzzle but first head to the book in your inventory and open it to discover the clue.
- In the book, you will discover four lines of different colors. Now, you should back to the box and hit the yellow button first to see shapes in yellow light.
- Hit the blue button and then go for the green to discover images on paper.
- Now, turn on the red light to keep the shapes in mind.
Flashback Room 3 -> Passageway -> Left side Passageway – Basement Room 4
- Following the line mentioned above, once you reach Room 4, tap the storage box under the mask and set the same shape as you have discovered on the window by applying different lights.
- To unlock the box, you have to follow the shapes given below:
- Green – Square
- Yellow – Hourglass
- Red – Circle
- Blue – Wind
- As the box gets opened, pick up the following objects: Candle, Box, and Paper Clue.
- Return to Room 1 and tap the passageway to reach above. Hit the back button and return to Room 3.
Flashback – Room 3
Now, you are in Room 3 wherein your objective is to tap the board on the left side of the passageway and set the buttons to unlock the secret drawer below it.
- As the drawer gets opened, pick up two objects from there and add them to your inventory.
- These two objects are a marker and A Metal File.
- Go through the passageway and tap the second passageway on the left side to reach a room. Hit the right button to discover a room with a turtle behind the cage.
- Tap the turtle, select the Metal File, cut the rod, and keep it in your inventory.
- Now, select the Head of Lettuce from the inventory and keep it on the tile as the turtle reaches close to the Lettuce, the tile presses and goes down.
- As the turtle leaves the cage, please pick up a hammer from there and add it to your inventory.
- Now, press the second tile on the left side to open the shutter.
Tags: AdventureDetectiveHidden ObjectMysteryPuzzleSingle-player